Established in the year1996, located in New Delhi, India, we “Onyx Dynamic Balancing Services”, are a well-knownservice provider, exporter, trader,andwholesalerof Vibration Analysis, Dynamic balancing, Condition Monitoring and Thermography. Besides, we also offer Ultrasonic Flaw Detection, MPI and DPI to the Sugar, Cement, Chemical and many other Manufacturing Industries. Besides, with our advanced methodology, we are able to render these services within client's budget. We offer PDM instruments and balancing services, dynamic balancing services like vibration meters, vibration data collectors, balancing machine, ultrasonic flaw detection, ultrasonic flaw detectors and magnetic particle inspection etc.
Preferd Area-Pan India
Dehi, Gurgaon, Punjab, Noida,Jaipur ,Ghaziabad, Greter Noida etc...
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
Approx. Rs 28,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Operating voltage||DC 14 V|
We are among the prestigious organizations engaged in trading and exporting Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges
. Procured from the authentic vendors of the market, these gauges are manufactured by using high grade material and following industry laid norms.
Monitored at the production stages, these gauges are flawless and are appreciated for their features mentioned as follows:
- Accurate reading
- Dimensional accuracy
- Low maintenance
- Excellent performance
- EDISON – Series
- Ed Print-1 & EdSoft 01
Ultrasonic Acoustic Analysis
Approx. Rs 18,000 / DayGet Latest Price
|Type of Service Provider||Individual Consultant|
|Mode of Service||Online|
|Type of Industry / Business||Leak Detection and acoustic|
|Usage/Application||HT Panel survey and audit|
Ultrasounds can be very precisely measured. Differences in intensity as the waves travel through a medium or body can be quantified. So various phenomena that can influence the working and quality of machines and systems adversely can be clearly identified - often without interrupting their operation.
High-frequency sounds are also more directional than lower frequency. This makes it easier to pinpoint the source even in the presence of other background noise.
Ultrasonic Testing Services
Approx. Rs 8,000 / DayGet Latest Price
|Testing Type||Hardness Testing|
|Components of Testing||Pressure Vessels|
|Type of Material||Destructive|
|Place of Testing||Laboratory|
|Need Annual Maintenance||Yes|
Supported by experienced professionals, we are engaged in offering Ultrasonic Testing Services. The ultrasonic testing service we are offering is based on the pulse-echo method in which sound pulse coming from the transmitter is radiated in a beam through a given medium at a specific speed or velocity. Radiated in a predictable direction and after encountering with boundary these sound pulses reflect back.
- Sound waves oscillate at a specific frequency or number of vibrations or cycles per second as pitch in the familiar range of audible sound
- Human ears can respond to sound vibrations in the range of 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Majority of ultrasonic flaw detection applications utilize frequencies between 500 KHz to 10 MHz
- Sound energy does not travel efficiently through air or other gases at frequencies in the megahertz range but travels freely through most liquids and common engineering material
- Speed of sound wave varies depending on the medium of traveling
- Sound waves are affected by the medium's density and elastic properties
- In steel, the velocity of sound wave is 6 * 1000000 mm/sec
- All waves have an associated wavelength, which is the distance between any two corresponding points in the cycle
- Wavelength is related to frequency and velocity
- wavelength = v/f (where, v = sound velocity, f = frequency)
Einstein II DGS Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors
Approx. Rs 2 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Dimension||50x 40x 6 cm|
With an aim to fulfill the diverse needs of the clients, we are engaged in trading and exporting a commendable range of Einstein II DGS
. Complying with international standards, these products are manufactured by using optimum quality material and employing modern machines, at our vendors sound infrastructure.
Tested before the end dispatch to the patrons, these products are flawless in nature and are highly appreciated for their following features:
- Longer life span
- Exceptional performance
- Least maintenance
- Consist built-in DGS/AVG curves
- Ensures time proven flaw size evaluation
- Possesses TCG (time controlled gain)
- Compensates for amplitude decay with distance
- Dynamic DAC curves enables change of test range and gain after plotting them
- Brand: Onyx
- Color: Black
- Temperature: -25°C to +150°C
Einstein II Plus Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors
Approx. Rs 3 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
With firm commitment to quality, we are engaged in trading and exporting a premium quality range of Einstein II Plus
. These products are manufactured at our vendors sound infrastructure, in tandem with international standards. In addition to this, our vendors make sure to utilize quality tested material and components to manufacture these products. These products are stringently tested on different parameters of quality, before the final dispatch.
- Video signal output for TV connection
- Peak freeze to detect maximum echo height
- Selection of metric or British unit
- Smooth parabolic DAC curves
- Note/label can be attached with each of A-scan data
- Option of flank and peak trigger
- Temperature range: -29°C - +355°C (could extend +650°C)
- Accuracy: 12%
- Array size/format: 165x123 mm
- Operating voltage: DC 15V
Looking for Ultrasonic detectors ?